Morpht has a lot of industry hardened experience with systems administration and devops. We also understand Drupal and what it requires to get it working efficiently.
We are particulary familiar with the following technologies.
- AWS based solutions. Immutable / Disposable Infrastructure
- Ubuntu, Centos and Amazon Linux based servers.
- Docker, Docker compose - we use containers everywhere we can.
- Deployment using Ansible and also puppet. Infrastructure as code.
- The ELK stack and central logging - Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Filebeat from Elastic.
- Monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana, prometheus exporters, cAdvisor, Sensu, etc.).
- High available systems.
- Server hardening and auditing.
- Jenkins and Solr servers.
- Offsite backup solutions.
During our work with our clients we have worked on a number of hosting platforms and are familiar with their pros and cons. We are in a good position to advise on Drupal hosting solutions and which would best suit you. We have experience with the following platforms:
- Panethon and Terminus.
- Acquia and CloudAPI.
- GovCMS on Lagoon is in cooking.
- Kubernetes on AWS.
- Custom solutions and virtual servers.
If you are looking for help deploying your own Drupal stack we are able to give advice and help build the solution for you. In the past we have dealt with large clients who have required:
- Automated provisioning of server clusters.
- Central logging and monitoring solutions.
- Consulting around high availability on AWS.
- Preparation of optimised LAMP stacks.
In short, we love our DevOps and sysadmin at Morpht. So long as it can be automated we are happy. If you think we could help you, please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.