Drupal Frontend Developer
We are looking for an experienced Drupal Frontend Developer to join our team. We have a really solid foundation of designers, developers and site builders and are looking for someone who can make it all come together in the frontend. Does this sound like you?
- Full time position, Monday to Friday.
- Working in the Sydney office or remotely.
- Australian citizen, based in Australia. Many of our clients are Government based and may require baseline security clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver designs with frontend code.
- Work in the Drupal theme layer on layouts, templates, libraries.
- Define components using BEM approach.
- Estimate work and tasks.
- Contribute to the knowledge and knowhow of the team to make things better.
- Knowledge of modern frontend build tools.
- Theming experience with Drupal 8 and 9.
- Proven experience in working in a team environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Abreast of current design and frontend trends.
- Strong communication skills with team members and clients.
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with design systems such as Australian Government Design System and NSW Design System.
- Knowledge of Drupal theming layer.
- Understanding of component based approaches such as BEM.
- Understand git and gitflow.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Calm under pressure.
- A desire to learn and improve.
If you are interested please complete the form below. Please be sure to mention how you can make a difference at Morpht. We'd love to hear about the projects you are most proud of and why.