Server Monitoring presentation at DrupalCon Prague
Marji will be presenting his server monitoring talk at the upcoming DrupalCon Prage conference in September.
If you are a Drupal developer or sys admin who has ever needed to tune or troubleshoot a server running Drupal you need to check out this talk. Marji will cover the basics of why you need to monitor servers and will address the following areas.
- Why it is necessary to proactively monitor your Drupal server.
- You need data in order to diagnose.
- Meet Nagios, Munin and some others.
- What can these graphs tell you about your Drupal site?
- Practical example of how to configure Nagios.
- Could we make it easier? Puppet can!
As an added bonus Marji will distribute a Puppet manifest to help you get started monitoring your own servers.
Time slot:Wednesday · 13:00-14:00
Room: North Hall · Exove
Morpht provides monitoring and workflow support to Drupal shops running their own servers. If you have any questions for us, get in touch.