Senior Drupal Developer
Do you have a solid grasp of PHP, object oriented principles and the Drupal API? Are you experienced in building Drupal 8 and 9 sites? Are you looking to mentor, lead and share knowledge?
The key functions of the role will include taking responsibility for the technical delivery of Drupal 9 sites for enterprise and government clients. If you have the experience and confidence to deliver on important projects then you are the person we are looking for. We are also looking for someone who can communicate well and help share knowledge within the team.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday. Speak to us if you desire more flexibility.
- Working in the Sydney office or remotely.
- Australian citizen, based in Australia. Many of our clients are Government based and may require baseline security clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver Drupal websites.
- Design and architect solutions to complex problems.
- Review code and ensure quality.
- Mentor and share knowledge amongst the team.
- Implement Drupal modules.
- Have particular strength in either the frontend or backend,
- Contribute to the knowledge and knowhow of the team to make things better.
- Solid experience in Drupal module and frontend development.
- Contributed to the community via core commits or contributed modules.
- Write secure and modular code.
- Experience in working in a team environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of key Drupal systems.
- Ability to turn ideas into working code,
- Ability to write good smelling code.
- Solid communication skills with team members and clients.
- Understand git and gitflow.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to learn and improve.
- A desire to be part of the team and to make an ongoing difference.
Work for one of Australia's industry leading Drupal agencies creating sites mainly for major Government Departments. We are a Sydney based company with a distributed workforce throughout Australia and overseas. We are a great team, that love working together and sharing our collective knowledge with each other and our clients to ensure we are always delivering the latest and greatest solutions.
If you are looking for your next position, and seeking
- a new environment with a team of skilled professionals who excel at delivering to industry best practices,
- a workspace were your thoughts and ideas will be respected,
- a company culture that promotes peer learning objectives and a cross functional team ethos,
then it sounds like Morpht is the ideal place for you.
If you are interested please complete the form below. Please be sure to mention how you can make a difference at Morpht. We'd love to hear about the projects you are most proud of and why.
We are seeking applications from frontenders only. No recruiters please.