Drupal Frontend Developer
We are looking for an experienced Drupal Frontend Developer to join our team. We have a really solid foundation of designers, developers and site builders and are looking for someone who can make it all come together in the frontend. Does this sound like you?
- Full time position, Monday to Friday. Speak to us if you desire more flexibility.
- Working in the Sydney office or remotely.
- Australian citizen, based in Australia. Many of our clients are Government based and may require baseline security clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver designs with frontend code.
- Work in the Drupal theme layer on layouts, templates, libraries.
- Define components using BEM approach.
- Estimate work and tasks.
- Contribute to the knowledge and knowhow of the team to make things better.
- Knowledge of modern frontend build tools.
- Theming experience with Drupal 8 and 9.
- Proven experience in working in a team environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in Web Accessibility standards
- Abreast of current design and frontend trends.
- Strong communication skills with team members and clients.
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with design systems such as Australian Government Design System and NSW Design System.
- Knowledge of Drupal theming layer.
- Understanding of component based approaches such as BEM.
- Understand git and gitflow.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A desire to learn and improve.
Work for one of Australia's industry leading Drupal agencies creating sites mainly for major Government Departments. We are a Sydney based company with a distributed workforce throughout Australia and overseas. We are a great team, that love working together and sharing our collective knowledge with each other and our clients to ensure we are always delivering the latest and greatest solutions.
If you are looking for your next position, and seeking
- a new environment with a team of skilled professionals who excel at delivering to industry best practices,
- a workspace were your thoughts and ideas will be respected,
- a company culture that promotes peer learning objectives and a cross functional team ethos,
then it sounds like Morpht is the ideal place for you.
If you are interested please complete the form below. Please be sure to mention how you can make a difference at Morpht. We'd love to hear about the projects you are most proud of and why.
We are seeking applications from frontenders only. No recruiters please.
If you are interested, please complete the form below. Please be sure to mention how you can make a difference at Morpht. We'd love to hear about the projects you are most proud of and why.
We are seeking applications from front enders only. No recruiters please.